With the election for Congress just 12 days away, one of our readers compiled this list of crazy things about 3rd District congressional candidate Andy Kim. Are there any you disagree with, or can you find more?
(1) Andy Kim tries to make it seem like he was in the military. He led Burlington County Young Democrats to believe he was a veteran. In fact, Kim never served in the military.
(2) Andy Kim brags about a civilian award he got from General Petraeus when, in fact, it is a lesser award than the one the General gave to his girlfriend. It seems there was a lot of award giving going around.
(3) Andy Kim is a founder of the so-called “Resistance Movement” made up of Washington, DC-based former Obama administration appointees. He later lied about it, claiming it was just a “Facebook group” when, in fact, Andy Kim incorporated a Soviet-style “educational” organization and a lobbying group in the State of Delaware.
(4) “Resistance” leader Andy Kim promoted the political writings of convicted cop-killer Mumia Abu Jamal. He sold the murderer’s book right on his website. Kim also endorsed the organization run by Jihadist Linda Sarsour, a racist supporter of Louis Farrakhan and convicted cop-killer Joanne Chesimard.
(5) Andy Kim was a staff member with a Homeless Advocacy organization in Chicago. The group Kim worked for fought legislation to prevent “aggressive” panhandling and efforts to prevent people from fouling the streets. Kim’s efforts added to the violence of that city and a decline in the quality of life there.
(6) Andy Kim doesn’t really live in New Jersey. He’s never paid property taxes in New Jersey and never paid personal income taxes in New Jersey. Kim doesn’t own property in New Jersey, but owns an expensive property in Washington, DC – with his DC-based lawyer spouse – on which they claimed a property tax deduction as residents.